This programme is designed by Skills for Care offering current support for aspiring leaders and managers to develop their leadership and management potential. The programme focuses on successful leadership behaviours and practical strategies that will support a well-led organisation.
The programme has been designed to be delivered over five full-day workshops run over a 5 to 10 -week period, with each workshop focusing on a different topic. The programme is mapped to the Manager Induction Standards and based on the Leadership Qualities Framework:
- Module 1. Successful behaviours for leaders and managers
- Module 2. Developing a positive culture
- Module 3. Effective supervision
- Module 4. Leading and managing the process of change
- Module 5. Leading and managing the inspection process
- Staff hungry for promotion – a good care worker who will develop into a good manger
- Staff who display aspiring leadership skills
- New managers requiring support with their development
- Existing managers who want to refresh their knowledge of leading and managing in CQC-registered, or non-CQC-registered adult social care services.
I am a Skills for Care quality assured Endorsed provider, licenced by Skills for Care to deliver this programme. I am passionate about the quality of health and social care delivery and recognise the potential found within the workforce.
Total cost: £450 per person
Skills for Care Workforce Development Fund offers financial support £350.00. National Minimum Data Set Registered organisations can apply.
Delivery dates:' 2019 - Fridays - January 4th, January 18th, February 1st, February 15th and March 1st'.
Delivery venue: Future Directions CIC, Marle House, Oldham Broadway Business Park, Chadderton, OL9 9XA
For further details and an application form contact:
Telephone 07980 100705