EQWIP is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers.
When processing personal data, EQWIP has adopted the following principles as stated in the EU GDPR Regulation:
– Personal data shall be processes lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
– Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only
– Personal Data shall be adequate, relevant and limits to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
– Personal Data shall be accurate and, kept up to date. EQWIP will systematically review with clients if to keep personal data on the completion of services delivered, will annually check (May) for incorrect or redundant personal data
– Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal data is processed
– The integrity and confidentiality of Personal data is maintained at all times through appropriate technical and company measures, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful Processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
Data Subject Rights
GDPR is intended to give individuals, such as our customers more power in the way that EQWIP manages their personal data. EQWIP will respond to requests to delete, rectify, transfer, access or restrict the processing of data. This will enable EQWIP to
– Handle Data Subject Access requests
– Handle Data Portability and Rectification requests
– The application of retention periods and the secure erasure of personal data
It is highly unlikely that a data breach should occur. EQWIP will secure the support of experts and report accordingly in accordance with the regulation
Transfer of data
Currently no data transfer occurs. However, this will apply if sub-contractors are used when necessary safeguards will be put in place to ensure data is safely and appropriately transferred. EQWIP will inform customers what we will be doing with their personal data and ask for their permission to do so
Data we may be collecting from customers
If you apply for our services we will ask for organisational details to include address, named person of contact, telephone contact number of named person and email
If you apply to attend a course or programme we will ask for individual delegate names, work address, job role, personal telephone number, work telephone number and email address
If you contact EQWIP via email your email address will keep your email and email address
Details of the services booked and transactions will be kept for tax purposes and will be anonymised
Details of your visits to the website
How EQWIP will use this data
To update and enhance our records so we can communicate with you
To compile information relating to the use of our services
To carry out our obligations arising from contracts entered into when booking our services
To ensure the EQWIP website is presented in the most effective manner for users
Disclosure of your data
EQWIP will not disclose or transfer your data to any third parties. Should the use of a subcontractor be necessary we will seek your consent from you to transfer your personal data
Where we store your data
The data we collect from you is stored internally at EQWIP for the duration of the services, predominantly in paper format in a locked filing cabinet. Organisational and personal data will not be shared on a computer network and will be stored on encrypted external drives.
EQWIP will work with the Business account holding bank Nat West to ensure the security of payment transactions
You have a right to access information held about you. Customers have the right to ask us not to process personal data for marketing (this is not an action that we engage in).
The website may have links to professional support bodies and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept responsibility or liability for these policies.
If you would like to request information then please contact
Program developed and licensed by Skills for Care