Total cost: £500 per day (up to 6 learners)
Good record keeping is essential in adult social care to ensure effective and safe care practices. Gaps and contradictions in record keeping appear to be commonplace in care services, resulting in serious consequences.
- Understand the importance and scope of good quality record keeping
- Recognise record keeping methods and systems that comply with Care
- Standards, Regulation and General Data Protection laws
- Identify best practice principles of record keeping in good quality care and risk management
- Know your accountability and responsibility in record keeping
Realise the implications of getting record keeping wrong
Learners are asked to set aside a learning day for this course – in the morning listening to the narrated PowerPoint and then completing the exercises in the workbook linking their local policies and procedures – tutor telephone support will be available during this period. Learners will then participate in a 2-hour tutorial with other learners to go through the content and learning aims via a prearranged Zoom meeting. Learners will then complete a personal action plan and course evaluation.
This course is suitable for level 2 and 3 staff, team leaders and front-line managers
I am a Skills for Care quality assured Endorsed provider, licenced by Skills for Care to deliver this programme. I am passionate about the quality of health and social care delivery and recognise the potential found within the workforce.
Total cost: £500 per day for 2 modules delivered (group size minimum 5 and maximum 12).
For further details and an application form contact:
Telephone 07980 100705